Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Kirati Beach Resort



The bedroom in the cabin.


Looking down towards the doors to the bathroom. I will explain the strange objects on the bed in the next post.


The bathroom.
 

The shower looks really Thai and pretty. Bit impractical as the stone base of the shower is laid with these little coloured pebbles. The first time I stepped into the shower I let out a yelp as it was like walking across rocks, without shoes on. The pebbles were promptly chucked to the side of the shower so we didn't have to stand on them again.
(We watched Idiot Abroad last night and I think I'm starting to sound a bit like Karl Pilkington. Here we were on a beautiful beach resort on a tropical sunny island, staying in lovely accommodation and I'm moaning about a couple of pebbles!) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment