Sunday 8 April 2012

Photo - Floppsy the cat

 
 
A wee cat adopted us at the Rainbow Lodge - nothing to do with me! We called her Floppsy because when she jumped up onto your knee, she flopped back to have her tummy rubbed. She really liked Colin. He was trying to go out on the scooter one day and she jumped up onto the back of him. He was just looking at me as if to say 'what will I do, I can't go to the supermarket with her on the back, can I'. Then I found her asleep in our wee house, lying very comfortably on his knickers, that's devotion for you!
See Dawn, I seen your comment, stopped being so lazy and got posting again. Good to hear from you and glad you are enjoying the blog.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see the blogs again! Glad to see you got back to a better standard of accommodation. Look forward to the updates. Dawn x

    ReplyDelete